Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 10:27:13 -0400

I have been on the GF diet for almost three years and suddenly, in the past 6
months, I am getting severe back pains, also in the kidney area.  I, too,
have worried about what else this might indicate.  So now I am going through
all the tests again, from upper GI, and all the blood (vitamins as well as
IgA, etc) possible endoscopy, another biopsy, Fecal Fat tests, etc.  So far
no indication of any additional problems.  However, I see more and more of us
posting about back pain and its relationship to CD.  If anyone gets any
answers let's post to the group so we may all benefit.
My only results have been high ferritin...now exploring the possibility of
hemochomatosis.  More studies to be done.  I have been told to take
NutraPhos-K for five days and come back for more blood work.  Anyone else
pursuing this line of study?
Thanks.