From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:05:03 PST

For those of you looking for gluten free, milk free, soy free, corn free
chocolate, check out the Chocolate Emporium Passover Specials.
http://www.choclat.com/specials.htm

Beginning around March 20th and into mid-April they carry Passover
chocolates and Passover hard candies. They only carry items that are
guaranteed kosher for Passover by Rabbinical organizations rather than
by individual Rabbis.  These chocolates and candies contain no wheat, no
barley, no oats, no rye, no milk, no soy, and no corn which are not
allowed during Passover. Their phone number is 1-888-CHOCLAT, and they
accept credit cards and will ship your
orders to you.

I am going to stock up!  I have added their website to my homepage.

Abigail Neuman, St Paul MN
see my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/