Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 06:10:28 -0800

My son LOVES ham. I checked the ingredients and there does not seem to be
any gluten. I am hoping he loves it because of the salt or sugar, not the
gluten. Does anyone know?

He loves ham the way he used to love macaroni and cheese!

Are there any hidden ingredients to watch out for on ham?  How about
"natural flavorings?" Dextrose is sugar, right?

I am also hoping he craves it as it is one of the few meats he can eat. He
tested allergic to beef, which he also used to love. He may be craving the
iron? or protein?