Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 12:43:22 -0800

Is tomato paste G/F?

My husband gave my son some "organic" soup that was made with potatoes,
potato flakes, tomato paste, and other ingredients that were all "organic".
He seems to think that organic means gluten free! Help! What do people on
the list do when relatives are constantly sabotaging your efforts!!

I am getting tired of arguing about it.   When I ask if  what he is feeding
him is gluten free, he starts yelling at me and gets all hostile. Today I
had a lunch all made for my son. Then my husband came in and insisted on
giving the child "organic" soup as well. I have tried to tell him over and
over again that just because the label does not SEEM to have gluten in it,
you still need to check with the manufacturer.  HELP!!!

I remember reading somewhere that tomato paste is not G/F. Does anyone know?