From:
Joanne Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 09:15:41 -0900

howdy all,
        i just had a quick question about coldness.  okay, i realize that i
live in fairbanks ak (20 above this week!! =) ), but ever since i have
been on this gf diet i cannot get warm.  my friends tell me that my
apartment is heated way too warmly for them, but even in my apartment i
am cold.  when i go to work, (i work in a mall) i have to wear several
layers or i shiver.  is this normal, or indicative of something else?
anyone else have this kind of experience?  thanks

oh, one other thing.  my friends cooked bette hagmans black forest cake
(using my ingredients) for my birthday yesterday.  It was great!!  i was
so thrilled to get to eat cake!  it is in her second book more from the
gluten free gourmet, and although the ingredients seem a little weird (1
cup of soda?!) it was wonderful!!
--
joanne
fairbanks ak