Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:17:46 -0800

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE FROM ALL OF US AT AUNT CANDICE FOODS!!!

For the month of January we are offering 15% off all of our products that are placed by phone or by fax.  To get a faxable form, just visit the website go through check out and select the offline order form.

Everyone should take advantage of this...we are sending out 1 FREE sample of our protein bars to anyone who would like one!

All you need to do is go to our website at www.auntcandicefoods.com and send us and email with your name, address, phone number and e-mail address and we will send you a bar of your choice.  Choose from:  Berry Breakfast, Double Chocolate Almond, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip!  We feel we have the best protein bar there is and we want everyone to try one!

Thanks to everyone for their continued support of Aunt Candice Foods!

May you all have a prosperous New Year and be free of all Gluten!

Enjoy,
Candice