From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 1995 14:00:23 -0400

>Gluten Intolerance Group of North America runs a gluten-free summer camp on
>Vashon Island (south of Seattle/north of Tacoma, Washington) for campers from
>six year old through high school age.

I love kids and am happy they have a camp, but I'd like to go somewhere
that caters to adult celiacs..  Perhaps we should entertain one another...
I'll keep the telephone number for the kds' camp, in case any of my
grandchildren develop CD.

Thanks for the info.

Gayle K.