From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 15:48:00 -0400

Does anyone in Canada or the U.S. have a French version of the Dining Out
card?  My celiac son is about to take a trip and I envision him living on
rice, fruit and greens (healthy, but in France??) for three weeks.  Merci.
While we're at it, hou about Italian?  Spanish?  The concept is endless...

The list is great.  As soon as I can figure out how to have someone send me
the LOGs for the time before I joined, I'll read all the back info and be
ready to contribute some thoughts and suggestions that have been helpful
for me.  Meanwhile, keep writing - I'm reading.  Thanks.

Gayle