From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 21:11:01 -0500

Here are notes from recent guests who were here in October.  It will give you an idea of what our guests think about their visit here.  About half of our guests come here because they like our website  (www.chickenparadise.com) or they read about us on Trip Advisor and have no dietary restrictions. The other half find us because we are GF and we have a certified (by GFRAP) GF kitchen. www.chickenparadise.com.

From someone with multiple dietary restrictions….

What the two of you (&your pets) have done with your home is something really special.  It takes a lot of heart and passion to put together a place this special to share with others.  Traveling is not easy for us due to dietary concerns, but coming here (multiple times) is truly a joy for us.  The two of you are a great story!  We are better for knowing youAnne and Joe & "Creatures"

From someone with no dietary restrictions…..

Anne and Joe & "Creatures"  Thank you so much for a great experience.  This is our 4th B&B on this trip and now our favorite.    The room and amenities are wonderful.   The grounds are fascinating and beautiful.  Last but not least, Anne and Joe could not be better.  And the food…… Fabulous!

From honeymooners with no dietary restrictions…..

Anne and Joe (Ringo, Dora & the chickens)    Thank you for giving us a wonderful honeymoon oasis.  You gave us a wonderful getaway from our every day life.  Thank you!!  Your B&B gave us everything we were looking for and more than we expected.  The room is wonderful and the patio is magical.  We enjoyed every minute and look forward to staying with you the next time we are in San Antonio.   Best regards, much praise, and many thanks!

We hope you will come see us….  Visit us on Trip Advisor to read more.  "Like" us on Facebook to keep up with the chickens and peacocks.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216