From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 22:03:39 -0500

Thanks to all of you who came to visit Chicken Paradise this summer. (www.chickenparadise.com)  We had families, couples, honeymooners, weddings, and a proposal of marriage here this summer.  We have guests who have visited numerous times since 2005 when we first opened our gluten-free Bed and Breakfast.

Even though we only have one suite we are ranked #6 of 46 B&Bs on Trip Advisor for San Antonio.  Now that summer is over, it is a wonderful time to visit San Antonio.  Give us a call or send us an e-mail to make your reservations.  Our next available week-end is October 12, 13 but there are many mid-week dates still available for September and October.

We hope to be your celiac concierge while you are in town.  You can visit us on our Facebook page.  Address below.  Come see us.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216