From:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:26:39 -0400

Hello, all

I am getting conflicting information about how easy or hard it is to be gluten-free in Morocco. If couscous is, indeed, the building block of all tagines that's clearly a problem.

So far as I am concerned, local food is one of the major delights of travel, so having to carry my own and avoid much of the local fare would make me think twice about going in the first place. The world is, after all, full of great destinations in which GF is easy enough to pull off.

Of course I would travel with a card, in Arabic. The card is always a good strategy.

I should be grateful for information about first-hand experiences.

Thanks so much,

Mary B.
NYC