Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 15:38:25 EDT

Hi to the List,

    A few weeks ago I called the Reckitt Benckiser Co. of Wayne, NJ to
inquire about the gf status of French's mustard(it is gf).

   When I got home from work today, I was pleasantly surprised by a letter I
received from Reckitt Benckiser in the mail.

    Here are all of their gf products:

    French's Grill n Glaze Sauce
    French's Worcestershire Sauce
    French's Prepared Mustards
    French's Honey Mustard
    Cattlemen's Barbecue Sauces
    Frank's Original Red Hot Sauce/ Frank's Xtra RedHot Sauce
    Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing SAuce
    Frank's RedHot Chile n Lime Hot Sauce
    French's Potato Sticks(Original, Barbecue, Pizza Party Flavors)
    French's GourMayo(Sun Dried Tomato Flavor, Wasabi Horseradish Flavor)
    No Salt Salt Substitute
    Shoku Asian Cuisine Meal Kits

    The ingredients which may seem "in question" to celiacs, are actually ok
to consume. Of course, the company states that since product formulations may
change occasionally, one has to keep on top of matters if he likes these
products.

   Reckitt Benckiser
   P.O. Box 945
   Wayne, N.J. 07474-0945