Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:36:17 EDT

Hi to the List,

  I just want to thank everyone who took time to respond to my post about how
to handle an upcoming buffet wedding.

   The mass-majority of folks advised me to ask the groom to get in touch
with the caterer myself to see if anything can be arranged for me.

   I did the above, and was very successful. Unfortunately, the turkey and
the steak on the buffet are precooked in gravy(with flour), but the caterer said
he will be able to obtain me  a dish of plain, gf meat. There are a few
things I can also pick on at the buffet.

    Thanks again for the suggestions. This is my first time attending a
wedding gf, and I had no clue as to what to do.

    Regards,
    Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]