Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 09:01:20 -0700

I don't expect that Ireland is that different from Great Britain is the
GF area. It was mentioned that the small town pharmacies don't carry as
much GF variety, however, most will order in anything you ask for and it
will arrive the next day. So, if you are staying more than one day in a
more remote place you can still obtain GF supplies without carting them
about.

Also, watch those B&Bs. I did not know I was sensitive to eggs until I
had eaten 2 a day for a month. When I returned home I had a full blown
allergic reaction to my flu shot because it is "grown" in egg yolk.
My doctor tells me it is possible for a sensitivity to a food product to
develop into an allergy if you overindulge in the food. Anyway - think of
all that chloresteral!

Enjoy your trip
Orlis Moroz