From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:29:43 -0700

More about heartburn.......... (HeartburnFree from PhytoPharmica)
--------------------
        As someone who was plagued by acid indigestion for many years, I'd like
to express my support for your position against simplistic symptom
control methods that are most common. The use of acid suppression
medications reduces our ability to digest foods properly while it
suppresses the symptoms that should signal concerns about additional food
allergies.
        Excessive acid secretion is often the result of histamine production in
the stomach caused by food allergies. Masking the symptoms of these
allergies fails to correct the problem while reducing our ability to make
use of many important micronutrients- many of which are critical to the
healthy function of our immune systems.
~Ron Hoggan
One person asked: Have you actually tried this stuff?  Does it actually
work at cancelling out the heartburn??
A: Yes I have & it works.  I don't' know how it works but it works.  It's
made from a citrus extract of sorts.  After taking it, there's a pleasant
lemony after taste.
~Valerie in Tacoma, WA

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.