Condense Mail Headers

Sender: Celiac/Coeliac Wheat/Gluten-Free List <[log in to unmask]>
X-To: "anne (oliver) - from camp" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Cathy <[log in to unmask]>, cindy <[log in to unmask]>, Courtney Knight <[log in to unmask]>, GBR Service and Gas <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Jennifer Burns <[log in to unmask]>, Jenny - daughter Carrie <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Lindsey berton <[log in to unmask]>, Nathan and Lindsay Reimer <[log in to unmask]>, Pamela olund <[log in to unmask]>, Sheri Evans <[log in to unmask]>, Sonia bevilacqua <[log in to unmask]>, Suman <[log in to unmask]>, "Tracy and Bill (Eric - son)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Yasui, Doreen" <[log in to unmask]>