From:
"Michael E. Houlihan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 17:39:19 -0400

I've been recently diagnosed with CD.
In his I have become increasingly frustrated trying to bake bread in
my Breadman Ultimate 97. It is completely programmable and I have no
idea what is ideal for this type of bread.

Did somebody tell me what the bread is supposed to look like messages
being mixed? Is it supposed to be the consistency of the thick cake
batter? Were should it round up into a ball?

That would also like to know what are the proper times for each cycle.
I can't program warm-up mixing, and several rise times as well as
cooking time and keeping warm times.

Please help the frustrated Baker.

Mike Houlihan

Michael E. Houlihan, Ph.D.
Dept. of Physiology and Pharmacology
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
> http://bgsm.edu/bgsm/physpharm/meh
Fax:   336-741-4682
Voice: 336-741-5531