From:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:07:48 -0500

I contacted klein's kosher ice cream in NY, and they responded with the
following:

Thank you for contacting Klein's Real Kosher Ice Cream Co... Inc.  Our
Kosher for Passover Glida Brand are gluten free To view our passover
line please click see our website WWW.KOSHERICECREAM.COM and click on
Passover. Thank you!

We have any many other products that does not contain gluten however I
will not be able to insure about cross contamination.

It is a pleasure to assist you please contact us again any time!

Malki Weber
Customer Service 25