From:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:02:03 -0500

Funny that you ask. I just spoke with a woman at hershey today about it.
She wouldn't say that it was gluten free, but told me that if it had any
alergen, they would cite it on the candy. This is also the case if the
suppliers of their ingredients make them aware of it. She said that it
wasn't listed with the other gluten-free candy they have because it was a
new item. That didn't make much sense to me -it shouldn't make a difference
wheather it is new or not. Anyway, when I was speaking to her it seemed
that she was avoiding answering the question, but read off the ingredients
to me and asked me if any of them sounded like they would have gluten in
them or if I wanted more information on a specific ingredient. I am still
confused as to wheather it is gluten-free or not.

Yehudit in MA