From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:57:23 -0400

What do you do about Halloween with your children who are GFCF?  Would you
stop a four year old from going trick or treating?  Or do you carry a stash
of permitted candies and switch them for the illegal candies?  I'm thinking
that we should make a big deal about handing out candies at our front door
instead of walking around the neighborhood.  Last year  we did both and the
kids loved handing out candies.  My kids are not big candy eaters and most
of the candy went to work with DH the following day but that was their
choice.  They did want to eat a few of them.  Am very worried about this
year, especially as the change will still be a new one.

Thanks
Sherene