From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:54:07 -0700

Hello Everyone,

  Thanks for the emails that are already coming in regarding my question about kindergarten snacks.  Many responders mentioned their kids attend (or did attend) half-day kindergarten, so they only dealt with one snack or half-day kindergarten was so short that there was no snack time at all.

  I wanted to clarify that our particular school is doing full day kindergarten for the first time this year.  Therefore, there are five classes of (20-25 kids each) who are attending full day kindergarten.  The kindergarteners will be eating lunch in the cafeteria (by going through the cafeteria line) or bringing their own lunch.  There will also be a snack time during the day.  (The timeframe for snack is to be determined right now).

  Thanks...   I'll gather up the emails as they continue to come in and will get a summary out to everyone.

  Melonie :)
  Northern Virginia