Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:38:52 -0500

Hello,

We are in the process of planning our 2nd annual Gluten Free Living Now Expo. The last expo we had was well attended and our guest speakers were just amazing!

We do have Dr. Alessio Fasano from The Center For Celiac Research/University Of Maryland who will be returning to lecture at this year's expo. The dates have been set for Oct. 13th and 14th, 2012 at The Fountains in Carmel, Indiana.

If you are a vendor with a great gluten free product and would like to sell and showcase your products at our expo we would love to have you. If you are a gluten free chef or cookbook author and would like to demo on our cooking demo stage please do not hesitate to contact me as well.

We do have room for 85 quality vendors.

Slots are already filling up. If you are interested in participating contact me via email:[log in to unmask]

Kindest regards,

Shelia Cafferty
Co-Founder of glutenfreelivingnow.org
(317)771-6506