From:
Joan Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:44:20 -0800

i have seen many inquiries about losing weight on the gf diet. unfortunately so many of our gf substitues are higher in calories, fat and sugar than their normal counterparts to disguuise their lack of gluten. i want to recommend the book "the 17 day diet". it is very gf friendly and not a gimmicky diet at all but seems very healthy and balanced. my husband (not a celiac) has lost 15 pounds in the first 2 weeks of this plan. there is even an section on gf eating in teh Q and A section. i have no connection to the book or it's author just thought i'd pass the info along.

joan galasso
matanzas innlet restaurant
st. augustine, fl.32080