From:
c borgen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:20:28 -0700

I recently contacted Northwest Natural Products, Inc. about
two of their products, the Lil' Critters Gummy Vites and
Gummy Vitamin C & Echinacea dietary supplements.  They are
available at many large discount stores such as Costco,
Albertsons, Kmart, Ekerd, Sav-on Drugs, CVS, Target and
more.  Check retail location on their website:
www.gummybearvitamins.com under the "where to buy" tab.

Here is the response from the company: