From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:40:00 -0700

SPECIAL!!  Buy Cali Sweet & Spicy BBQ and SAVE!!  Regularly $24.00/case
of 12 packages.
Until 03/15/2008, pay only $22.00 for a case of 12 packages at
www.califinefoods.com.
No coupon code needed.

Hungry for BBQ??

Tanya (a very satisfied customer) says:

"Cali Fine Foods' Sweet & Spicy BBQ is great!  I take four boneless,
skinless chicken breasts, cook and shred them.  Then I mix the package
of Cali Fine Foods' Sweet & Spicy BBQ with about 3/4 cup catsup and mix
with the shredded chicken and place on gluten free buns!  This is great.
 My kids beg for more all the time."  Delicious in the crock pot or on
the stove.

Sweet & Spicy BBQ is an amazing BBQ Rub for salmon, ribs, chicken, pork,
you name it!!

Cali is all natural - no preservatives, no additives, no MSG!!
No gluten, no soy, no yeast, no potato, no trans-fats, low-carb.
Manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Naturally delicious!!

Add flavor, without the worry, to your gluten-free meals.  Also try our
other fantastic blends - Garlic Gusto, Dill Delight, Herb Medley, and
Spicy Fiesta.  There's nothing quite like Cali!!

Orders can be placed online, by phone at 877-491-8773, or by mail.  To
order by mail, print the order form on our site and mail with a check.
Please call us if you have any questions.

Judy Hill
Cali Fine Foods
www.califinefoods.com
877-491-8773