From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:22:38 -0500

SPICE UP your meals with Cali Spicy Fiesta and Cali Sweet & Spicy BBQ!  Both are gluten-free and all-natural - containing no preservatives or MSG.  Also, free of soy, yeast, dairy, and potato.  AND, both are on sale at www.califinefoods.com from now until 02/15/2008; regularly priced $2.09 per package, now just $1.98 per package.  Stock up and save!!

Our website is currently under re-construction.  It is working; however, our recipes are not currently with the website.  So, if you are curious about a recipe for one of our seasonings, just email us and we'll send it with your purchase.  Spicy Fiesta is tremendous for roasted potatoes, tacos, soups, meats, rice, beans.  Just about anywhere that you want to add a Mexican zest.

Sweet & Spicy BBQ is a rub for chicken, shrimp, salmon, ribs, or pork.  Want something saucier?  Add catsup and water to Sweet & Spicy BBQ to make a gluten-free BBQ sauce.  Use it on the grill, in the oven, or in a crock pot.  Let your imagination and taste buds go WILD!!

We're not 'just gluten-free', we're fantastic!!  Cali Gourmet Seasonings are made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.  Have a safe Super Bowl weekend!

Judy
Cali Fine Foods
www.califinefoods.com

*******