From:
Sheila Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sheila Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2010 18:33:49 -0400

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Folks,

Two major players in the GF community (Tina Turbin "celiac and gluten-free
advocate" and Lisa Lundy "author and the Super Allergy Girl") who have
really done a LOT to promote the entire topic will be on a radio show
together - tomorrow... I was so excited to find out about this!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they even invite listeners to call in... I
for one have a few questions to ask... here's info that I copy/pasted from
the site:

Monday 8/9/10 at 12:00 p.m. PST/3 p.m. EST:

Guest Host Tina Turbin, award-winning author, researcher & humanitarian
interviews Lisa Lundy, researcher, public speaker and author of The Super
Allergy Girl™ Allergy & Celiac Cookbook. Their enlightening discussion will
cover the record numbers of consumers who are sick and tired of feeling sick
and tired, and are looking at "dietary intervention" to alleviate a myriad
of symptoms.

Tina and Lisa will talk about the gluten-free diet, celiac disease, food
allergies, malabsorption and other issues that can impact how both children
and adults feel and function. With food allergies increasing at record rates
and recent studies demonstrating that there has been a significant increase
in celiac disease as well, consumers are wondering what's up. Lisa brings a
wealth of scientific research and practical experience to the table to help
listeners improve the quality of their lives.

Radio link: http://is.gd/5h669
Call-in number: 646-716-5233