From:
Tracey Wolfskill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 13:51:21 -0400

Does anyone know if Country Time Pink Lemonade powder is GF?  When I picked
my son up from the church nursery this morning, they told me they had given
it to him, and by the way, was that ok?  Which leads to my second
question...how do I get people to take me seriously when I tell them that I
need to ok EVERYTHING before they give it to Kevin?  He's 2 years old, so not
old enough to question for himself.  I put a sticker on his back referring
his care providers to a note I have in his diaper bag outlining what is ok
and what is not.  It specifically says not to give him ANYTHING that we have
not ok'ed.  And we keep GF snacks in the cabinet for him.  Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help.
Tracey Wolfskill