From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:59:32 -0400

Greetings, Listmates!

    Our May meeting has been changed to this coming Tuesday, May 4, 7:00
p.m., Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, A-Wing Conference Room. Free
parking is provided by SNGH in the Staff Parking Garage across from the
Emergency Entrance to The Children's Hospital.

    Our guest speaker will be Jay Bigam, Marketing Manager at
Kinnikinnick Foods, Inc., Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Jay will be bringing
us information about Kinnikinnick Foods, their philosophy and products.
Plus, he will bring a sampling of their wonderful gluten-free products,
including breads, bagels, donuts, cookies, and more!!

    Members are asked to bring a sweet or savory spread or dip to enjoy
with our Kinnikinnick Foods. Beverages will be provided.

    Please join us for our monthly meetings, the third Tuesday of each
month, as you are traveling through "the beach" area this summer. We all
learn so much from one another, and would enjoy sharing our meetings
with you. Contact me for more information.

Good Health & Good Eating!!
Glenda Tyler, Co-Chairman, CSA Tidewater Chapter #71, Virginia Beach, VA
USA