From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:17:48 -0700

Hello Listmates:
Hot off the press!!!!

I'm delighted to announce the new, revised edition of Food Allergy Field
Guide: A Lifestyle Manual for Families by Theresa Willingham.

This is the perfect book for families with children who have multiple food
sensitivities.

In this totally updated and revised book, you'll find:
* 100 kid-tested and approved recipes for your family's favorite foods such
as pizza and brownies
* how to avoid the major allergens of wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, nuts,
and peanuts in commercial products
* advice from parents and other experts on how to raise a child with food
sensitivities so they can "differently without seeming different"

To make sure you get the new 2006 edition, order at
http://www.savorypalate.com/fafg.aspx

Also, please subscribe to my monthly newsletter called Carol's Culinary Cues
by going to http://www.savorypalate.com/ccc.aspx. In it you'll get my latest
updates and newly discovered gluten-free products and tips for gluten-free
living.

Take care,
Carol Fenster, Ph.D.
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Award-winning cookbooks and cooking consultation for food sensitivies
Subscribe to FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, at
www.CarolFenster.com