From:
Gail Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 01:23:10 -0400

Sorry this has taken me so long to input.
Some of these will help you find food or restaurants, & some will scan the barcode and tell you if it is gluten free.
BE AWARE that some of these apps are in Australia or Canada and may not be available in the US.
Or some may be strictly Android and others iPhone only.
My advice is to use them as a source-but read labels anyway.

**these are NOT listed in any specific order.

1.Gluten Free Shopping

2.The FoodAmbassador

3.Glutenology

4.ContentChecked

5.LOVE TO BE GLUTEN FREE

6.Shopwell

7.FREEDOM FROM GLUTEN

8.DineGF

9.YO

10.Gluten Free    by Trinity (emblem has GF written on a green leaf)

11.LIFECAFE