From:
Joan Kay Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:27:24 -0500

Many thanks to all who responded

*Non toxic products are available from Maleleuca.  They have a web-site.

*Johnson and Johnson Utra Sensitive line if GF

*Market America Has a product called Clear Shield that protects  your skin
..Fellow list serve friend is using this when she and grandchild make wheat
based goodies.

* Several said to use gloves and that I began immediately and wondered why
I hadn't thought of it myself...

*Dishwashing by hand-- Joy, Dawn, Ivory, Palmolive Clear, Pamolive
Sensitive, let husband do them

* Automatic dishwashing--Calgon

* Clothes--All, DrBronner's liquid Castile Soap, Draft, Tide, Wish free and
clear,  Cheer free, Pures free

* Shampoo-- Kiss My Face, Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Neutrogena, Suave Baby
Shampoo. Tom's of Maine

*Haispray---Many did not use any,,Some used Rinessee, Aqua Net, Paul
Mitchel Freeae and Shine, Final Net Alcohol Free

*Cosmetics--Almay , Cover Girl, Mary Kay will send you a book with the
ingredients of their produsts

* Toothpaste--crest, colgate

* Lotion-- Jergens,  vaseline

*  Mouthwash - Scope clear

*  Household cleaners--409,  Mr. Clean, comet, Ajax,  use gloves

* Softener--Bounce dryerstrips

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE GOOD ENCOURAGEMENT AND ADVISE I GET FROM MY CELIAC
FRIENDS.. YOU MAKE LIFE A LOT MORE BAREABLE..JOAN IN JACKSON TN