From:
Phil Carls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:39:29 -0600

One of my former students has recently been diagnosed with celiac
disease.  She has only been on the gluten-free diet for a very short
time but has seen little improvement.  She is currently living above a
business which makes a lot of bread.   How seriously does she need to
look for a new place to live?  Her lease ends in April.  Would it be
advisable to leave immediately?  I have very little experience with
airborne gluten and don't know what to tell her.  Thanks for your help.
 Tammy