From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:34:35 -0500

PUT OUR FOOD SMARTLIST ON YOUR SMARTPHONE

The Clan Thompson Food SmartList is now available for SmartPhones running Windows Mobile 5 or higher. This version is made to run on phones WITHOUT a touchscreen -- but a touchscreen version will be available soon. Check our product pages at http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore for more info - or to download a FREE DEMO.

---

CELIAC FOOD SMARTLIST AVAILABLE FOR iPHONE/iPOD

The Clan Thompson Food SmartList software is now available for the iPhone!

Apple requires that software for the iPhone be sold through the iTunes store, so you'll have to go there to buy it. Just search iTunes for "Celiac SmartList" or open iTunes and go here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=290582129&mt=8

Please note: Unfortunately, Apple does not allow the sale of subscription software through iTunes. We will provide new versions quarterly, but you must purchase them individually.

--------

This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in November. The Celiac Food SmartList contains verified gluten info on over 18,669 products. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream: Neapolitan
Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream: Rocky Road
Orgran Fruit Bars (fruit medley)
Orgran Custard Mix
Dietz & Watson Ham Capocola
Dietz & Watson London Broil Roast Beef
Litehouse Foods Coleslaw Dressing
Litehouse Foods Southwest Ranch Dip
Beech-Nut Stage 3 Turkey Rice Dinner (6 oz.)
Beech-Nut Stage 2 Dinners - Chicken & Rice Dinner (4 oz.)
Johnsonville Smoked Sausage - Polish Sausage
Select Gourmet Dipping Sauces (cook'n grill plum & honey mustard)
Safeway Fruit Snacks
French's Spicy Brown Mustard
French's Dijon Mustard
Del Monte Canned Vegetables - all except Savory Sides Green Bean Casserole
DQ Vanilla Orange Bar
Dairy Queen Vanilla or Chocolate Soft Serve
Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce with Garlic and Onion
Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms
Chef Paul Prudhommes Seetie Magic Seasoning Blend
EnviroKidz Crispy Rice Bars (peanut butter - chocolate - berry)
C&H sugar (powdered - granulated - brown)

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.