From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:34:32 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

CLAN THOMPSON RELEASES BIG FOOD SMARTLIST

A new food SmartList for the USA was released on Dec. 21. This is an extra
big update with information on over 2,400 items updated and 315 new products
added. Our new SmartList provides verified gluten info on around 18,983
products. Versions are available for Windows, Mac, SmartPhones with or
without touchscreens, iPhones/iPods, Pocket Pcs and Palm handhelds. For more
info, check our product pages at http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in
the USA when we called them in December. Download a FREE DEMO at
http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Flor de Cana Four Year Extra Lite Rum
Teton Glacier Potato Vodka
Blue Diamond Almonds - Oven Roasted - sea salt
Yoo Hoo Ready-to-drink Strawberry flavor Drink
Dole Canned Juices - all
Cain's Sweet Cucumber Pickles (chips and sandwich)
Cain's Retail Relishes
Betty Crocker Decorating Decors
Vlasic Pickles or Relish
Maker's Mark Whiskey
Comstock Pie Filling (all flavors)
Starkist Tuna (plain tuna)
Vlasic Sauerkraut or Peppers
Jack Daniels Black Label Tennessee Whiskey
Gatorade Thirst Quenchers
Crisco Shortening (reg. And butter flavor)
Smithfield Hams - all
Malt-O-Meal Cereals (fruity dyno-bites)
Log Cabin Syrup - Country Kitchen
Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup -  Garlic & Vegetable

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are
the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a
"Comments" field is included to provide even more information.