From:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 06:10:30 -0500

Looking for recipes to make for your "sweethearts" for Valentines Day.
Check out the recipes on our website, in particular: Best Ever Chocolate
Cake, Carmelitas, Date Squares and Toll House Kookie Brittle. In addition
to Lara's GF rolled oats they use Lara's GF oat flour which is a great
addition to your GF flours. It gives a nice nutty taste and another way
to add fiber to your diet.

There are still plenty of cold mornings left in this winter, depending
of course on where you live! Nothing better to sustain you on a cold
winter's day than a steaming bowl of Lara's GF oatmeal porridge.
GF oatmeal is nutritious, a good source of fiber and has a low glycemic
index, which means it raises your blood sugar slowly after eating it.

Use our Product Locator to find our products at a store near you in
Canada, Israel and the USA or use one of the on-line stores carrying
 our products. For healthy oat recipe ideas check out our website:
www.creamhillestates.com

Product Locator: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_stores.php
Online Stores: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_order.php
Healthy Recipes: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_healthy_oat_recipes.php