From:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:56:30 -0400

Happy Spring!

Looking for recipes for Easter. Check out the Healthy Oat Recipes on our
website: http://tinyurl.com/cnpo4s, the Lemon Oatmeal Cake is great! It uses
Lara's GF oat flour which is a great addition to your GF flours. Oat flour
gives a nice nutty taste and is another way to add fiber to your diet.

Don't want a hot cereal in the warmer weather, gluten-free oatmeal can still
be part of your breakfast - why not try Muesli. It's simple  take your
normal portion of dry gluten-free rolled oats, add 3-4 tbsp of yogurt, let
soak for 10 minutes or overnight, add cinnamon, dried fruit, fresh fruit,
nuts, sunflower seeds and / or flax seeds. If you want it a little moister -
add some milk. Like it a little sweeter - add a tbsp of honey or maple
syrup. Enjoy!

Use our Product Locator to find our products at a store near you in Canada,
Israel and the USA or use one of the on-line stores carrying our products.

Product Locator: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_stores.php
Online Stores: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_order.php
Healthy Oat Recipes: http://tinyurl.com/cnpo4s

For more information please contact us: