From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 23:20:17 -0400

Bette does not teach classes on bread making.  She gives presentations at just
about all of the North America celiac conferences.

When she is in an area she often gives demonstrations to the local celiac
groups when their schedules permit.

In July she is taping three shows on Mexican cooking for PBS.  I lost the name,
when I have more details I will pass along the information.

On Saturday, our LISTSERV fact sheet on bread machine cooking is available.  It
has 47 GF recipes for 1 1/2 pound machines and a summary of GF bread tips.

It is available from [log in to unmask] by sending the command
GET CELIAC BREADM

If you have any problems or are nervous with the get command, send a email
directly to my ID and request a copy.

Michael Jones ([log in to unmask])
Living a wonderful, GF life in Orlando, FL USA