From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:05:07 -0400

There's been talk about mutiple allergies.  Years ago I spoke to a naturopath at the Atkins Center.  My little adopted daughter was reacting to many foods.

The suggestion offered was brillant.  He said to serve only organic forms of the food at first.  Many times people react to the feed, pesticides etc that the food is subjected to.  He also suggested we try another version of the food.  My daughter was reacting to chicken..she got vaginal hives.  I switched to organic..no problems and rock cornish hens...again no problems.  But she still had problems with Perdue.  Turns out the Perdue to loaded with antibioiics ["well, we don't feed our chickens antibiotics but we have no control what our farmers do"].  So I switched to Shady Brook turkey and Tyson chicken and she had no problems.