From:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:32:09 -0600

Looking for current, scientifically-based and practical information about
celiac disease and the gluten-free diet in one location? Check out my new
website at www.glutenfreediet.ca <http://www.glutenfreediet.ca/>

The RESOURCE section includes articles from medical and nutrition journals,
magazines, government and others. There are free handouts and other
educational materials for individuals with celiac disease and health
professionals that can be downloaded and printed off.

The WHAT'S NEW section also include that latest scoop on oats, new articles
and my upcoming speaking schedule.

The website will continue to be expanded over the next few months. Bookmark
www.glutenfreediet.ca <http://www.glutenfreediet.ca/>

Feel free to email me with your suggestions and ideas to make the website
even more user-friendly!

Best regards,

Shelley

Shelley Case, B. Sc., RD