From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:38:16 -0400

NEWLY DIAGNOSED SURVIVAL KIT

"I am so thankful to you.  We were lost when my husband was diagnosed.  We didn't know where to turn.  Your Survival Kit was just what we needed!  It helped us to make sense of everything.  Thank you."  Rose M., CT
"My son was diagnosed with CD a year ago so I know about the diet, but your kit gave me so many new ideas for lunches and I LOVE the conversion hints.  After reading your booklet, I baked bread and for the first time EVER it turned out perfect!"  Michelle T., OR

WHEAT-FREE GLUTEN-FREE COOKBOOK FOR KIDS AND BUSY ADULTS

"The book is fresh, easy to follow, and most importantly, Connie approaches it with humor.  The feeling that you experience going through her recipes is that cooking gluten-free is really easy -- so much so that you ask yourself, "That's it?"  Dr. Alessio Fasano, Center for Celiac Research, University of Maryland
"Connie, I have bought 3 of your cookbooks and they are wonderful!  I was diagnosed 5 years ago and have gone through periods where it was just too much work to cook 2 meals (my husband and children do not need to eat gluten-free).  Then I purchased your book for "Kids and Busy Adults" and my daughter, Emily, loved everything that I made.  Thank you for making cooking and eating so fun again!"  Jennifer P.

SAVE 10% NOW ON THESE BOOKS AT www.gfbooks.homestead.com/SALE408.html

DVD "ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GLUTEN-FREE COOKING"

"I work full time and have 3 children, so I don't have much time to spend in the kitchen.  For the first time, listening to your DVD, I realized that there are so many shortcuts I can take and still give my family good nutrition and foods they like.  I love your ideas for healthy snacks and the "never reach into a bag" hint!"  Amelia J., CA
"I live 2 blocks from the end of the earth, so there is no way I can come to hear you speak.  Thank you for making this DVD.  You are a lifesaver.  I am going to bake bread tomorrow using all of your hints.  And the ways you suggest to hide fiber in food is nothing short of ingenious!  I wish I had had this DVD years ago when I was first diagnosed.  It would have made life so much easier."  Mary L., OH

SAVE 20% THIS MONTH ONLY ON THIS DVD AT www.gfbooks.homestead.com/SALE408.html

Click the link above to sign up for a FREE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER!

See all products available at www.gfbooks.homestead.com
Connie Sarros Gluten-free Cookbooks