From:
Michel Sikorsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:27:35 PST

I have had back pain over the years well before I was diagnosed
as celiac, usually the rec\sult of strenous activity in the springtime
One time I was laid out for days and could hardly move.
A friend of mine brought an oriental(Korean) accupuncturist over
I wouldn`t let him, then he stuck a needle in his hand it came out the
other side,and no blood, so I said O.K.
he put 15 --20 needles on different areas on my back, left them
there for 20 oddminutes, turned me over and did the same thing.
Told me to stand up,  I said  I can`t but I did after  the treatment.

He looked at me said that my stomach was bloated  that the stomach ,and
back were connected, bloataing would put pressure on ylour back
hope this helps someone
michel