From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:06:14 EST

Here is the summary for Vit B:

One person takes weekly Vit B shots and says you can get them monthly
Two people take Nature Made vit B complex that you can buy at a local
pharmacy.  She is also a distributor for Isotonix, (by Market America)  which I
haven't had the time to check it out yet.
One person takes Freeda, chewable and 50mg.
One person suggested Geri Freeda & Qin Tabs
One person takes Solgar B100 which is also easy to swallow.
And Natures Bounty a sublingual B complex which you can find at CVS

I should have also titled my inquiry Vit B & D

Summary Vit D

Most everyone agreed that we should be taking at least 2000 IU Vit D daily,
especially in the winter & fall months. I failed to mention that I live in
Indiana where the sun doesn't shine much in the winter.  She also suggest  our
range should be around 50.

One person sits in sun for 30 min/day and takes 3000 IU until she got rid  of
bone pain, then maintains with 1000 IU
One person sits in front of sunlamp, 5 min/day every other day

I have added an extra Vit D supplement with another 1000IU to my Calcium
supplement which has the Vit D, Calcium, Magnesium, Vit K, Boron.
I take Bio-Identical hormones and the doctor increased my Estrogen, so  this
should help.

I haven't had a chance yet, but I'm going to check out all the info on  the
Vit B's soon.

Thank you everyone for your help.
Cathy

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)