Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:59:10 -0800

Regarding the site for manufacturer's gluten free websites:

We just posted about the new site my husband and I are working on - I
just wanted to warn you that opening our site brings up a few
advertisement windows that you have to close out.  It is really
irritating, and I apologize for this.  We hope to find a new host for
our site, but this is the only free one where you can upload a page.  If
anyone knows of another free host that will allow you to upload an
entire page (as opposed to following their editing program), please let
us know.  Please don't let the ads discourage you from visiting and
contributing to the site, this is for all of us.  My husband and I don't
make any money off of it or anything.  Thanks!

Joanna and David Pass.