From:
JSchroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:55:51 -0800

I've just started encorporating a little goat and sheep's cheese into my
diet after three years gf and df.  Now I'm having reactions, and am
trying to determine if it is just from the dairy or if there was gluten.
 My questions are:

1. Does the rhind of the cheese ever contain gluten?  I know it's mostly
wax, but it can also be paper.

2. Is there something possibly in cheese that could be glutenous?

3. When starting dairy again with Kefir or Yogurt, how much do you drink
each day?  What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks!  I will summarize.

JP