From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:02:32 -0700

Dear List Mates,

For those who observe Passover, I've included two new recipes that are very
different. And even if you do not celebrate the holiday, the Passover
cookies will likely be interesting to you, especially if you can eat
gluten-free oats. Here is another way to eat oats besides porridge and
oatmeal cookies, and making these cookies is very easy.  Click this link *
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw *and search for <new>. There will be two recipes
at the bottom of the page. Different people have different Passover customs,
and what is acceptable to one family may not be acceptable to another. And
then the gluten-free aspect provides an additional dimension of
accommodation to traditional customs, regional differences and
interpretations.

A number of people had comments regarding my review of gluten-free products
available in the UK. To read these comments, click on this link: *
http://tinyurl.com/5fvd4s.

*A very happy Passover to all who celebrate it and a happy weekend to
everyone.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA*
*

*******