From:
"Karyn S. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 16:08:52 -0500

<<I'm eating Ms. Van's waffles for breakfast now.  While they are very good,
they are also very expensive.

In our family, the true test of any GF recipe is if the non-GF family members
enjoy eating it.  These pancakes are scrumptious and take 5 min to prepare
from scratch in a blender:  I think arrowroot is the key to good crepes &
pancakes.

In a blender, mix:

2 eggs
3/4 cup milk substitute (we use Darifree)
1 T. oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup arrowroot powder
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup GF flour (we like teff or buckwheat in this recipe)

Blend.  Add 1 tsp. GF baking powder then blend again for only about 3
seconds.

Pour batter onto hot oiled griddle.