From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:43:38 -0700

Hi, list:

WOW! I've posted several messages to the list, and never before have I
received the massive response that I got on this one! I'm still digging
through, but  so far here are the highlights of what I've learned:

1. One woman was kind enough to send me the full address and phone number
for his Harlem office (thank you, Andrea!).

2. One woman had written to the White House years ago about this and
actually received a response on White House letterhead that said Clinton was
not GF, but had environmental allergies that caused his laryngitis.

3. Several people thought he had allergies, not CD.

4. Several people wrote about other celebs they thought might be GF: Loretta
Switt, Carole Channing, Curt Kobain, Barbra Streisand, Billy Bob Thornton,
Marsha Mason

5. One guy actually sat at a table near Clinton in a restaurant once and
watched him devour a bunch of bread.

6. One guy who used to work with the Joint Chiefs of Staff had some
interesting stories to share (as well as some good names -- chef, etc.)

7. Nearly everyone who responded is not a fan of his, for whatever that's
worth.

Thanks, everyone! I'll let you know if I get any farther with Clinton or
other celebs....

Danna