From:
Brandt, Chuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:34:41 -0500

Does anyone have recent info about GF stores/restaurants on Kona, Hawaii?

The most recent info in the archives is 11/98.

I'm particularly interested in:

1)      Stores/restaurants/hotels close to the marina on Kailua-Kona Bay
near the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. A hotel w/ a celiac-friendly
restaurant would be great.

2)      Stores that sell Ener-G products, esp. their Tapioca bread and
saltine crackers.  Store phone numbers would be helpful.

I'll be on a boat for 6 days but would like to pick up a couple of GF items
before going on board.  I may also be arriving a day or two early and may
need a hotel.

Thanks,
Chuck (Delaware)