From:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:15:23 -0500

I went to a GI doctor to set up a screening colonoscopy and he recommended
an endoscopy too. He does not want to do these procedures at the same time.
He said the fluid from the colonoscopy prep would still be in my stomach and
interfere with the upper endoscopy. I really do not want to be sedated
twice.

Is there any reason a double scoping cannot be done on one day?

Thanks,
Anne

*******
*******